The Ergonomic Nest Red Castle Cocoonababy is one of the novelties developed in a working hospital environment in France.
The several advantages of "Cocoonababy" allow to use it until the baby shows a certain autonomy when starts to change position (approximately, 4 - 6 months of age).
The contact of the head with the top can reassure the baby thanks to the semi-foetal posture.
- reduces involuntary movements that may weak the baby up and make it cry
- reduces gastric reflux thanks to nest reclining
- limits risks of plagiocephaly
- improves baby sleep quality
- improves baby movement and helps it discover his hands
- improves interaction between the baby and what surronds it
- allows the baby to touch its face
- allows the baby to feel protected
- no hyperextension - not recommended posture for your baby body development
- complies with safety rules
- dimensions: L x d x h: 69 x 40 x 19 cm